Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I saw Her...

 
Q: Do you believe in God?
 
Guruji:Yes. I do believe in God.
 
Q: Have you seen Him?
 
Guruji:  I saw Her…
 
Q: What was She like?
 
Guruji: At first I contemplated Her in a human form, as a form of Tripura Devi - Bala Sundari, Sarasvati, Hladini (Radha). I beheld - in reality - Kamakhya Devi, in the form of a young sexy girl. She always wanted to fold me in her arms, whenever I was alone in Devipuram.

Later, I contemplated the glowing circles and spheres, as yantras or shapes that resemble those that are used to test the ability to distinguish colors. Now I no longer contemplate Her in human form.
 
During the construction of the temple, from 1983 to 1994, I had a vision of 80% of the images of the Goddessess of Khadgamala stotra, such as you can see them depicted in the Devipuram temple. The remaining 20% is the vision of a sculptor, I involved him in Sri Vidya. Some people argue that they should not be so sexually provocative. If they had my experience, they would be surprised how much I played down how provocative are their true forms!
 
Now I see how perfect creative potential of Her is manifesting itself in different forms: varying images of the Beautiful, in all 3 dimensions. Each sequence is unique in its own way, each is perfect in its own way. I am very sorry that in any way I can not  capture them, and show them to you. Alas - to reproduce these varying forms, it would take thousands of lives of overwork! Perhaps when the technology will become more sophisticated, we will be able to see the experience in real time by recording the waves of thought with a million angles and correlating them into a coherent picture using the supercomputer. This could be corrected by people who have a similar experience "here and now". Until this time has not come, people have to be satisfied with statements of people such as myself, taking them for granted.
 
Q: Have you always had such beautiful visions? Never had ugly or frightening?
 
Guruji: Initially there was a certain amount of very frightening incidents. I think that they are connected with my past. Even now, sometimes I see very unpleasant things. For example, I can see that my body was dismembered and cut into pieces, or poeple that are near and dear to me are in trouble. Or the various natural disasters that cause a lot of damage.
Or I can just feel an unaccountable feeling of fear, and no matter what I do, this feeling does not go away. In this case, I can only experience it - and it goes away by itself. Or - it might kill me. I'm not worried about my possible death. Sometimes I associate it with a banal problem with the stomach or hyperacidity. Now I understand the importance of moderate, sattvic foods.
 
Q: You have shown openly nude images of goddesses. Don't you think that it will turn away many people who sincerely want to visit the beautiful temple in Devipuram? Not many people recognize that it is possible to worship images of naked goddesses. Many people are ashamed of their bodies, and do not accept the bodies of beautiful goddesses that they see here. 
 
Guruji: Oh yes, it's always been a problem! It is difficult to make even a married couple to recognize that their bedroom can also be a temple, and that the Goddess is enjoying their love games, because She - is  the life in them. People turn images of deities or Guru, to face the wall in the bedroom, while having sex, believing that the deity does not see them!  
 

1 comment: