Monday, November 7, 2016

Daily Affirmations


1. My body is a temple. All parts of my body are made by Goddess and are divine. They are seats of all powers: manifest and latent. They are the real Sakti Peethas.

2. Sex is sacred. It is the source of life. Genitals are sacred. I worship them as Siva and Sakti.

3. Sri Chakra is located in all the female genitals at the clitoris. It has been called the Jewel in the Lotus. It is most sacred, and secret, yet known to everyone. I worship the Sri Chakra, a circle of devotees to connect me to the source of cosmos.

4. Whatever whatever sins I committed, I did in a state of ignorance. Then I was in a hypnosis. Now I am awake. This awakened being did not commit those things. I do not feel shame, nor will I punish myself for what I was. Past is past, gone for ever. I forgive myself, as I forgive all others the wrongs they did tome. Now I can laugh at my mistakes, and others ignorance. Is a five year old less than a ten year old? All are evolving. I don’t have to hate ignorance. Darkness cant be where light is.

5. I love myself. I deserve love. I deserve riches. I deserve joy, happiness, health. I have them. I share them. I will see people’s happiness.

6. I will think of Goddess always. In my sadness, in my pleasure. More so in my pleasure, because that is when I tend to forget Her.

7. My mother, father, guru, guests, relatives and friends, and all help me; I express my gratitude for their help every day mentally and through actions. I will serve them with compassion.

8. Even my enemies have life; and life is Devi. So I respect them, forgive them, and try to look at their point of view and make friends. If I can’t do it, I will love them all the same, do not reject them, but maintain a respectful distance. My love does not expect that they should love me in return. It has no conditions attached. I share because I like sharing. That is all.

9. Expressing love through thought word and deed are the sure means for unlimited abundance, health, and pleasure. It is my birth right to enjoy these good things of life.

10. In every outgoing breath, my anxieties and worries are getting out. With every incoming breath, peace is coming in. I am happy here and now. I have plenty of energy flowing through me. I am enjoying bliss, energy, wealth, love and pleasure independent of external circumstances.

Mark those that appeal to you. Repeat them every day and make them your own. You will see your life change in perceptible ways.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment