Monday, November 7, 2016

Last message & Viraja Homam


From last week I am in living an ocean of utter creativity of silent visions. And totally silent even if galaxies are colliding or being created! There is no way I can describe the visions. I feel I am dreaming when I am in the waking state. This waking state is not me.

The real me is totally mad and totally creative. I see no violence in that, thank God. I am experiencing some mad state. I know it is totally incommunicable, but will try nevertheless.
I know, when the saint of Simhachalam blessed my Guru Svaprakashnanda rubbing his head and saying "pichi pichi pichi, mad, mad,mad" I used to wonder what it was. Was it a deeksha or what? Now I understand what it meant.
There are two states. Being and becoming. Being is what you are. It is called now. This is continuous. Becoming is creating time by chaning me.
Becoming is what you are not. It can be sudden or continuous. It can be anything. Blazing lights, galaxies, stars, earths, oceans, people, animals, worms.
Smallest to biggest. That is ever changing. In this state you are seeing yourself as other than you. This is the creative part.

Whatever you are seeing is spinning out of your current being, controlled in part by your giving it an intention, a direction. Another part is spontaneous, not created by you. This is the much bigger part.
Records of all happenings are set in scrolls, mostly in Sanskrit. If you can access a particular region of gravity, space and time of total five dimensions, you can retrieve such information. You can see yourself at different ages, before births into the past. I can read the Sanskrit. But they are written so fast, and so voluminous, I just cant remember them. Except a few headings here and there. Some of them change as I try to read them too.

I am enjoying my madness. That is the real me. This world, my role in it, gender, caste, name, fame, money, power, status, goals mean nothing. That goes for Manidveepam as well.
This world, my role in it, gender, caste, name, fame, money, power, status, goals mean nothing.
I am myself. That is the most important fact. I am also understanding the futility of asking for the power of making others see what I see. By the time I get into the others trough my will, the visions have changed infinitely. And it never repeats. So what is the point?
They will always be my visions, whoever I happen to be.

At least is there a mantra, yantra, tantra or any process which can give such experiences? No. It is Her choice. By Her I mean the part of me which becomes what I see through my intention.
Language is so inadequate. When I pray, I am in my dream world, not my real world. So prayer is useless.

Sorry to bother you with my raving and ranting. You are one person with whom I can share my madness.


====================================
Viraja Homam



Viraja Homam is a core and very important component of the Sri Chakra Navavarana Puja. Its significance can be gauged from the following conversation Guruji had with one of his disciples who was plagued with personal problems –

Disciple – “Guruji, there are so many problems in my life that I simply feel down and out. I sometimes wonder if life is even worth living any more. Everyday I have to somehow literally pick myself up to do things. I have no motivation to live whatsoever. What should I do?”

Guruji – “Doing Navavarana Puja can be very helpful. It will help rejuvenate you physically, mentally and astrally.”

Disciple – “Guruji, I don’t have the energy or the will to sit down for 2 hours to do an elaborate puja. I am finding it difficult to even survive!”

Guruji – “I understand. I recommend you do the Viraja Homam daily. It is the single most important part of the Navavarana Puja. It will help you to reconnect with Devi both inside and outside. It will re-energize your astral body immensely. By daily practice of the Viraja Homam, you will let go of your physical and mental maladies, and fill yourself at all levels by the Amritam or divine nectar. This state of divinity is always within us but our limited vision prevents us from experiencing it. Viraja Homam removes these limitations by an internal sacrifice where we witness the transmutation of our limited self into the unassailable peace of the divine Self. You will be a floating bubble of peace unaffected by the turbulence of life. My blessings are with you.” 

1 comment:

  1. gurujis video (audio about his death ) is very un clear and useless , disturbing music was added making the audio unclear.i really felt bad... Post his words as it is... Without music. 🙏

    ReplyDelete