Monday, November 7, 2016

Darshanam of Goddess

First time in Devipuram when Guruji was blessed by the Goddess, She appeared to him as a sixteen year old beautiful maiden. He was dumb founded and stood transfixed. She smiled at him and beckoned him to do the necessary pooja to the guest of honour, Herself.

“There is nothing here!  No drop of water! What can I offer you?!” -  he questioned Her. As he was completing his sentence there was sudden cloud burst! With that water he offered Her “Argyam” (Water to drink), Padhyam (Water to wash Her feet) and did the pooja. She was pleased! He was satisfied and choked with happiness.

The grace and Her aura filled the Universe. The beauty of Her smile and Her Attire is beyond imagination of the common human mind. It was so bright...it felt as if the Universe draws it’s light from the radiance emanated. She accepted Guruji’s offerings and took his hand in Her hand. The rain continued. They walked together in the rain. Goddess was leading, while Guruji was in a trance. Jivatma and Paramatma together - they came down the hillock and moved towards the future Sri Meru temple

Just like one who is walking in sleep, not knowing where and how, Guruji walked with Her. He had no identity of his own. He became one with Her! He is Her! She is him! He is insignificant miniscule in the hands of the Great Power that is the Supreme Leader - taking him into the Luminescent worlds one by one.

He was praying to Her, "Please! I would like to be with you! A part of you! One with you! The happiness of this blissful state is all I want! Nothing else would be important to me anymore. Your love! Your tenderness! Your kindness! They are drenching me in a torrent of  Amrita. This is what I want! How can you be so benevolent to me?! This is beyond everything I expected! This is what I live for! For without life I can not experience this. This experience I want to relish for many lives of my future! Please Mother! Let me!"

His physical being became none existent. His mind and soul were dancing with in explicable joy! He was conversing with Her. They reached the Sri Meru temple site. There, as he observed in his transcendental state of happiness, She left him slowly, gradually and silently as he was standing there in awe. She is like a lightning, enlightning everything around, and then disappeared. She has gone! But the experience lived with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment