Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sharing what little i know of Goddess



sharing what little I know of Goddess...
that She is the art of creating new, better worlds...
that I feel like a baby sleeping contentedly in Her bosom after being fed by Her...
that She is my presence everywhere, all the time...
that She is born in my idea of Her, yet She gave me that idea first...

I think of goddess like this. She is standing on top of my head facing the same direction as me. I catch her feet with my hands and pull her inside of me. Being a body of light, she comes in easily. Pray that she merges with me totally, replacing me with Her. Then Her thoughts are mine, Her knowledge is mine, Her Power is mine. It is thus I pray. Give it a try. 

Pray to Shakti to reveal Her secrets. If your compassionate mother doesn't help you, who will?


Devi is the consciousness present in you, me and in all of us, and everywhere. Because she is inside of us as life, our eyes sees, ears hear, and we are able to propagate life. She is happy when we are happy; and unhappy if we are. So to get her blessings, we have to say yes to our own happiness. 
You are the Devipuram, where Goddess lives 
Don't run after Siddis. If we run after them, they will flee, but if we don't seek them they will seek you  
Knowledge is nothing but experience. Experience is nothing but totally involving yourself
 


No comments:

Post a Comment