Monday, November 7, 2016

What are my dreams?


My dear all,
Here is why I exist, and what my dreams are.

"There are two kinds of laws: those made by us and those made by Nature. As long as our laws match those of Nature, She will give us wisdom , bounty and creative purpose to our lives. When abused and raped, She turns violent.

I believe in the power of Nature as a loving Goddess. I have seen Her physically manifest once. She has been my mentor through decades of meditations . I could only wonder at Her impossibly perfect and dynamic beauty, passion for love and bounty of creativity. She made me build a temple for love (Rati) Kamakhya in the form of Her creative center. And another unique temple in the form of Her bosom called SriMeru for protecting and nourishing humanity. She has shown and taught me great ancient erotic practices cutting across world's Goddess cults which emphasize love over manipulation. Now She is asking me to build an international temple not confined by walls as a layer on internet.

She can be approached though many good deeds done in past lives, or by Her grace flowing through a wise guru. She made me create graphic learning modules for connecting to Her. She made me use technology as a means of initiation or immersion, and to accelerate learning curve. Her purpose is to promote quality of life.

What is my purpose? I believe that however small I am in the vastness of this world, yet there is a purpose and goal for my life. I made every effort to discover it and live by the truths I learned.
If you are like me, perhaps you would do the same. Your purpose and dreams may be different from mine, but all of them spring from the same fountain of care and love. Every one preaches love. It is high time we start walking the talk. We owe it to our future generations.


What are my dreams?

 I dream of Devipuram as a center for incubating dreams of a holy pilgrimage from birth to rebirth. I firmly believe that love comes from wisdom to overcome greed.
I dream of the days when every one can get pure water to drink. It can come from air even in a desert, with little help from Sun.
I dream when all people live in comfortable homes using solar cooling and heating.
I dream of the poor getting a light to study after the Sun has set.
I dream of not destroying the greenery on earth and saving oxygen which sustains life.
I dream of the days when all of us can hug each other with love and see the divine spark in all of us.
I dream of a generous world where the haves support the have nots. Are these empty pipe dreams? Let us probe a little. Internet technology for teaching being Natural, and its values through mobiles. Power of mantra goes through voice; it can be an audio file. Convergence of audio, document and video are being used to flip classes in distant education where course work is done at home instead of a class room and problem solving is done through conferencing. Mobiles go wherever you go. Learning happens at a place and time of your choice (even while driving to work), and at a speed comfortable to learn. Love can and should transcend boundaries of country, color, and creed.

I ask: if threats to nations could be delivered through a video, why not care and love be delivered through it? Instead of chastising China for dumping excellent but cheap solar panels to compete with grid, we can thank it for making its human resources available to solve power problems of the world.
Solar is green tech, preserves ecology for our descendents. It can provide clean water, comfort and power to increase time available for learning. And it moves capacity to dream and execute them from urban to rural areas, providing a level playing ground for big and small enterprises alike. I am trying to find out if you have similar dreams.

Amritananda, Devipuram

2 comments: