Monday, April 25, 2016

Q&A with arrogant woman


Q: viraja-- the pronunciation was not clear enough to follow as well as the instructions too. what is the use of such audio.?

Guruji: No use. It has to be junked and redone. That was the best I had at that time. Now I have lost my teeth. My words therefore are blurred. I cant help it.

Q:When you are giving a mantra, it would be nice and lively if you could speak a few words about the mantra ( something like the explanation you have give for Namah Sivaya). Otherwise it is very mechanical and me and people like me wouldnt  prefer to stick to it.

Guruji: I  agree. Stories make them more interesting.  There is no compulsion. You are free not to stick to it.

Q:What is the meaning of Prana Pratishta mantra given in the course material?

Guruji: All I know is It invokes life. Vedic mantras cannot be decoded by an ignoramus like me. Go ask a vedic pundit who understands letter, phoneme, context meanings and well read in Sayana and yaska bhashyas for Vedas. Ther are only 4 or 5 such pundits alive now.

Q: Still somehow wondering why should there be your name mentioned in the Guru Mantras when we already have so many Gurus in the tradition. Couldnt understand what makes me uncomfortable regarding this. I shall prefer any name from 1000 names because she is the ultimate GURU. Diplomatic answers like in your name also her name is there or in you she is there dont satisfy me...

Guruji: You have a name, called srivara lakshmi. I have a deeksha name given to me by my guru, which is amritananda. What is wrong if I use my name in the guru mantra where it has to be used? If you have an objection, put your own name there. I won’t complain.

Haven’t you yourself said, unless the name is told, it is difficult to identify the source? Unless the name is given, it is difficult to relate to the source. You are contradicting yourself; once saying name is necessary, and another time name should not be there. I take a strong objection to your aggressive attitude.

Q: The articles were still very dry and difficult to grasp for my brain n heart. Hope you can present in a better understandable way.

Guruji: Sorry madam, i am who I am.I am trying my best to reach out to people in their homes.  I can’t change the way I speak. Go find  a better teacher who fulfils your expectations and answers all your questions.
I will choose to ignore all your questions hence forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment