Thursday, April 7, 2016

Mahameru for unitiated in their homes


When Guruji addressed the Goddess in his meditation, asking whether Her Meru could harm the uninitiated, She replied thus:  “I know you are not asking the question for yourself, for you already know the answer: I will not harm. I have already initiated all living beings by my presence within them. It is because I am within them that their eyes see, their ears hear, their skins touch, their tongues taste, their noses smell, their minds think, their hormones create desires, their limbs move. All this is part of initiation, for what does initiation mean? It means invoking divine life. That has already been done by me for every being, living and non-living alike.

“If a guru initiates, it is just a gateway to me, because – just as you can’t unlock a lock that is already open – you can’t put life into an already living being. If some qualities of your life are reduced or missing, you can improve them by healing. If certain qualities are not existing or living in you now, they need to be invoked: Compassion, kindness; being loving, truthful, indifferent to insult, serving all, and the like.

“If one form of me is already within you, then where is the harm in bringing another,
which is merely a different way of looking at me? Hayagriva told Agastya of the immense benefits that accrue if Sri Chakra is brought into the home. Healing, riches, happiness abounds; negativities are removed at the source. There is no higher blessing than keeping my highest form – the seed of the Cosmos; the organizing principle of the Cosmos – in your home, to help you in improving every good quality around you. It will organize your life along the most excellent lines!
 
“But be careful; don’t bring the wrong organizing principles into your life. If your compass is wrong, you will reach an unwanted destination. So the geometry and accuracy of Sri Chakra are important. Also be careful about from whom you are taking it, because it is their life and thoughts that you are also invoking into yourself. That Guru must genuinely desire your well being from the core of his/her
heart. Don’t get a chakra with faulty geometry, because geometry is a statement of the principles organizing the Universe.

 “Do I harm if pujas are not done properly to me? Do I harm myself? I am the whole of the Cosmos. Out of the billions of galaxies, if in one of them – in a medium-sized galaxy, around an average star you call the Sun, on the tiniest speck you call Earth, in one life form out of billions, in one miniscule slot of time you call a day out of the infinite cycles of time called kalpas – if one person does or does not remember me, is it going to affect me in any way? What an idea, that I should harm you if you don’t do puja! I could not be less bothered!

“So go tell the doubters these things that I have told you. If they don’t listen, don’t worry. I won’t be – I can’t be – angry with them, because I tolerate partial truths also. That is the nature of my Maya


Guruji: You may ask, “How do I know that you really talked to Devi and that She answered you
thus? Are you a prophet?” No, I am not a prophet trying to change the world. I am too small for that. I am only saying that I happened to talk to Her in meditation. Thousands of people do that, and
they are not all prophets. I am just another person like you, who believes in doing good
to others.

Well, it is your doubt. You have every right to choose the answer you like. But it is also my experience, so I have every right to tell about it. If you believe in me, that I am telling the truth in this instance, then you may benefit. If you don’t believe what I say, you don’t lose anything; and I am not angry with you. Because She is already with you. So accept, and be happy. Or don’t accept, and be happy. Either way I want only your happiness and spiritual growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment