Friday, April 15, 2016

Sri Yoga or Sri Vidya





Guruji: Sri Yoga is union with divine grace. You can unite with Her as a mother, sister, child, friend, server or even as a lover; any relationship will do.

She loves Yoga. She invites us to merge totally into Her whichever way appeals to you. Or, be close to Her as a disciple would be with a Guru. Or do Her works and serve Her. How can I pray to Her? In this path we worship God as Woman. She has given you life. She is your life. Offer your life to Her. Every day pray to Her, inviting Her into your life thus:
“ Sri Devi, you have given me the highest gift, life. You have made me see, know and act in this world. What is any other gift worth if I don’t have life? I offer it sincerely at your feet. I offer my body, life, mind, wealth, and beauty, at your service. Whatever my past sins, please accept me, embrace my sins and virtues, merge me into you. Make me your instrument for your plans to make this world a place where most people sing, dance, enjoy life, be free, serve all around, share everything they have with neighbors realizing that we are all one. I prostrate before you. Be in me, guide me at every step.”
Such should be your prayer to Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment