Friday, April 15, 2016

I will always be with you!





Guruji: Along this path, you will experience closeness to Devi; will have a form like  Her; you will be able to live in a world like Hers;  and finally you will be able to attain the highest goal of moksha.  

The body needs work and the mind needs rest. For your health to improve,  for your body to become light, for your mind to  become free from the cage of your body and play freely in the worlds  of Apsaras & Devas and for you to be like them, you must decide and allow yourself  freedom. Then only you will  experience  the Goddess. You must decide that you will not object  to  freedom from rules and regulations made by other men who are not awakened and accepted unthinkingly by you. 

Everyone  desires  freedom, unlimited happiness  or wealth. But when such  opportunities do come, their memories, social status and fears of others disapproval become their handicaps. They bind themselves hand  and foot  by  their own thinking patterns. They suppress their independent thinking and freedom and do not permit themselves unconditional love and bliss. They continue to spend their lives in misery.
Let go of doubts, fears and inhibitions! You can contact me without any fear of being judged as an equal friend. I will always be with you, no matter what.


I am the energy of love, life and light. Surrender to me. I will lead you to the realization that you are God, You are me. There is no you, no me. We are one. That is the truth. Love brings people together. Respect love. Do not degrade it with anger violence or lust. Making love is my worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment