Saturday, November 5, 2016

A summary of queries of people




Guruji: You approach me for solutions for most of your day to day problems personally/phone/email. I have made a summary of your queries and the usual advice I give. Check here first before  trying to get answers individually.
 

I put in lot of effort. But I am not getting results. Something or the other happens, and  the  does not come. Whether it is business, or job trials, or studies, I am not  getting results. Help me.” Ganapati creates obstacles. Appeased, He provides solutions. In short, I recommend  Ganapati japa, tarpana, for 44 days, do homa with the dried leaves, and feeding 10 people.  If you don’t know this, here is a short explanation. Wherever you are, go to a nearby  Ganapati temple. Go 28 rounds around the temple chanting “Om Sreem Hreem Kleem Glaum Gam Ganapathaye Vara Varada Sarva Janam Me Vasham Aanaya Svaahaa.”

Break a coconut. Make a wish. Tell Ganapati: “ I will chant your mantra 444 times daily for 44 days. I will make your image of you on any leaf (beetle leaf is best) like a pyramid with turmeric powder. I will offer perfumed water to it saying your mantra 444 times. I will offer the 44 leaves  into fire with your mantra. I will feed 10 people. Please open a gateway to solve my  problem. “ My daughter/son is not getting married, however much we try. My wife/husband quarrels with  me. There is no peace in home. We are trying but no children. We got checked. Low sperm  count or small uterus or irregular menses. We are using medicines. We really want a  boy/girl. Help us.”


Usually some kind of Naga/Kuja dosha works against conjugal harmony or begetting  children. This is connected with sex chakra. Doing puja and mantra massage there gives results. These are best done after invoking 100 jeeva kalas into the girl to be married or infertile woman or couple. The main mantras used are 1. Ganesha, 2. Subrahmanya, 3. Baala, 4. Guru. Rudrabhishekam and rudra homam also help. These are complicated procedures, and not to be attempted without initiation and training. You can get this done at Devipuram or in places in India or abroad where trained teachers can be found. Siri Jyoti puja at your home is an excellent way of clearing your home from all evil influences.


“I am interested in learning Srividya after proper initiation and kalavahana. I am fed up  with shortcuts which don’t work. I want moksha and directly see and experience Goddess. But  I have to support my family, and don’t have much time for sadhana.” You should take proper deeksha from a guru you believe in. Be in the presence of Guru,  physically or astrally. Follow his/her advice. For some, realization comes early; for some,  it may take many lifetimes. It all depends on the range and depth of vasanas.


Together, these questions cover 95% of the cases. May Goddess help you solve your problems and show you the proper way.

1 comment: